4.07.2007

Cold!

Austin is in the midst of a freaky cold snap. I don't remember it ever being this cold in April, and I've lived here my entire life! Today I woke up to rainy 38 degree weather ... whoa. Nice to know I'll get a bit more mileage out of my winter knits this weekened. (It will be 80 degrees again in a week. :-)

There are errands I need to get done today but I'm having a lot of trouble with motivation. I didn't get back into town until seven this morning, so even after sleeping until 1 this afternoon, I'm still a little out of it. (Coffee is brewing as I type.) I am promising myself a giant burrito and some knitting time after I've gotten through everything I have to do.

I have 9 rows left on the body ribbing for the two-tone shrug, so I should finish it this weekend. It would've been a much faster knit, had I not had such a busy week. It's turning out very well and I can't wait to wear it.

No comments: