9.03.2007

PICC Arm Band II

Whew ... I am so glad our special show is over! The audience consisted largely of drunk teenagers, and our show consisted largely of skimpy costumes and smashing stuff. (Those cheapie ukeleles you get at the party store? They explode if you hit them against something. Ask me how I know.)


Last night I finished the second PICC arm band for my mom. I'm going to see her this afternoon, so I'll take it to her then. (Okay, I need to weave in a few ends first. Whatever, it's still finished. Even if I have to finish the finishing!)


I'm more pleased than I expected with the Knit Picks Shine. It really is comparable to Classic Elite Premier and Cascade Pima Tencel. Good stuff.


Today I went to DSW and bought three pairs of shoes -- two of which are absolutely screaming to be worn with cute handknitted socks. I should get on that, after I do some baby knittin' for the two showers I have this month.

No comments: