9.27.2007

Decisions...

I have been feeling meh about knitting this week. Foliage is on hold because I lost another stitch while knitting the hat body, and I just don't feel like frogging it back. There was some hospital-related stuff I had to deal with over the last several days (everything is fine now), so I won't be able to finish the baby hat before the shower this weekend. I'm really bummed about it, but I don't want to rush through and have it not be perfect. So I will just give it to my friend a bit later.

However, I did come to a conclusion ... the half-finished Turtleneck Tube Vest that's been hibernating since June? I frogged it. If I decide I want it later, I'll make it. But in the meantime, I think I'll use the yarn for the Ballet T-Shirt from Loop-d-Loop.

Mr. Fury is home for the weekend before heading to Vegas for a month, so I need to get some cleaning done tonight!

No comments: