8.16.2007

Slogging

I made some progress on my pink v-neck top from Knitting Lingerie Style last night. Sunday should result in some good solid knitting time; we're driving to Dallas for Mr. Fury's tattoo appointment. I'm not really crazy about knitting with the Italian Ice yarn, but it's pretty.

Honestly, I think I'm a little burned out on garments right now. I might pick up yarn soon to make a mini-Clapotis before I try to finish my modified TTV from Fitted Knits.

I'd also seen this pattern some time ago, and hadn't given it much thought ... now that it's actually relevant to my life, I might order the yarn and make a couple for my mom.

1 comment:

Shadkitty said...

I can't wait to see the top, I know how you feel about the yarn though. I've been having a fight with some Berroco Gem.