4.02.2007

Seams 'n' Things

Both sleeves on the two-tone shrug are knitted and seamed. The seams are pretty freaking perfect in the stockinette section, and passable in the ribbing section. I picked up the stitches for the ribbed collar and have done about five rounds. So far it is looking nice -- I'm loving the deep sky blue I used for the body. The ribbing is a dark, dark navy; it almost looks black, which is fine with with me.

I haven't gotten much done tonight and probably won't make much progress until this time next week ... I have practice on Tuesday, a movie date on Wednesday, more practice on Thursday, an out-of-town show on Friday, an in-town show on Saturday, and a photo shoot on Sunday. Whew.

While visiting my mom yesterday, she gave me some belated birthday presents, including Knitter's Almanac. Scarf Style and Knitter's Workshop are still en route.

No comments: