3.22.2007

Sale yarn! Eeeeeeeee!

Most of you probably saw this on Craftster ... but in case you didn't, there is a HUGE sale at Knit Happens. Prices are crazy-low. I restrained myself and only got 2 balls of Alpaca Silk and 1 ball of Cashmerino. I added many many many other things to my basket and narrowed it down to just those. I was seriously in a fugue state inspired by the prices -- I don't even know what I'll do with the Alpaca Silk, but I fondled it that day at the yarn store and have wanted it ever since.

I decided that a lack of buttons and weather forecast in the 80s wasn't enough to stop me from wearing Snit Cardigan to work yesterday. Photos soon, I promise! Since my personal photographer (a.k.a. Mr. Fury) is on the road again, and my (lametastic and geriatric) digital doesn't allow me to take reasonable photos of myself. Boo! Perhaps I will bring my lametastic, geriatric digital camera to work one day and beg my beloved coworker Honey Sweet to take my picture.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Thanks for the heads up!