1.31.2007

January Month in Review

Happy monthiversary to my knit blog! :-)

In January, I completed a scarf, two hats, a pair of fingerless gloves, and a pair of cabled armwarmers. I discovered a plethora of awesome knit blogs and communities. And I learned that I adore SWS and despise Silk Garden.

In non-knitting events, several dozen birds decided to die outside my office, disrupting the local economy and downtown traffic. A massive ice storm made me very glad that I knit. I was robbed for the very first time ever, hopefully for the last time ever, because it wasn’t all that much fun. My faith in law enforcement was restored upon learning yesterday that they caught the robber. (She was in Missouri. Who knew?) And I got a raise at the Day Job.

Next month … hmm. I have the yarn for Snow Devil, so I should probably tackle that. Everything I did this month was a quick knit, so it would be a nice change to work through something that’s more involved. It would also give me a chance to learn Magic Loop, as I don’t have the size 9 DPNs that are needed for the horns …

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy 1 Month blogiversary. I have been reading your blog the whole time. LOL! Take care...and let's hope no more robberies. LOL!

Lick My Sticks said...

Happy Monthiversary! I'm glad you joined us in freaks and geeks in knitblogland!

Mouse said...

Congrats on a whole month of blogging! Admit it.. you're addicted.