9.30.2007

Wait, It's Done?

How is September over already? I swear time is going by faster as I get older.

The ballet t-shirt was a fast knit ... I cast on Friday at 10 p.m., and was weaving in ends by 10 p.m. Saturday. Sweet! I really was not expecting it to be so fast. Since I have Mr. Fury at my disposal, I'll have him take some pics for me. I also finished weaving in the ends on my Andean Silk Clapotis this morning, so there will finally be a FO post for that one.

The baby shower was fun despite my lack of knitted gifts. (I brought a homemade dessert so I think that helped to temper it a bit in my mind.)

My pompom love continues unabated. I don't really want them on anything I'm wearing, but I do have a weird desire to festoon inanimate objects with them. Maybe I can get away with some pink pompoms on the scooter after Mr. Fury leaves town ...

September was a good month for knitting. Five finished projects, including the full-size Clappy. Not too shabby.

No comments: